Well, healthier than the Starbuck’s one…probably…
Chocolate is that kind of thing that just brings this united and irreplaceable joy in our lives, here’s how to get your fix without the guilt. Model Claudia Etherington shares her recipe for some healthy chocolate muffins:
Makes approx 10 large muffins.
You will need:
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup/ 240g coconut milk /nut milk/ cow’s milk
– 2/3 cup/ 160ml maple syrup… you can always go halfies with a ripe banana too if the maple is just too much!
– 2/3 cup/ 160ml olive oil/ coconut oil melted
– 100g dark chocolate, but lets be truthful, any chocolate will work wonders
– 1 Cup/ 240g rye flour
– 1 Cup/ 240g spelt flour (you can also use wholemeal as i did!)
– 6 tbsp of cocoa powder, dark or milk up to you
– 2 tsp baking powder
– Sea salt