Here’s a recipe you can bulk make to sort your breakfast out for the whole week…
We say ‘oatmeal’, you say ‘ew god no how boring’…but you’re wrong. Oats are magic and overnight oats are a great way to sort your breakfast out for the week because who has time to feed themselves hot food in the morning nowadays…The best part, most of the ingredients will last weeks.
This recipe makes 2 servings, double up as needed to sort your week out.
You will need:
- 1/2 banana
- handful of blueberries
- 1/3 cup of milk, we recommend almond
- 1/3 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup of oats
- Sprinkle of chia seeds
- Toppings (granola, fruit, maple syrup, nuts)
1) Mash 1/2 a banana with a handful of blueberries.
2) Mix in your milk of choice and greek yogurt, as well as the oats. Add some Chia seeds for good luck.
3) Place in aesthetically pleasing jar/cup/bowl.
4) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5) Top with granola/nuts/maple syrup/ more fruit and enjoy.
How easy is that?
Follow ITF on twitter: @intothefoldmag